środa, 8 maja 2013

My first time making Paella de Marisco...


Well, it was a quite a challeange for me to do by my self paella without any help:) and its also not the only one recept for do a paella :)
Paella can be made in a many different forms. You can do paella with meat like also with fishes and sea fruits or also mix of both....

I chose the paella de Marisco .. as I love seafood, I went to shop and bought a frozen seafood specially selected to prepare paella.


    If you buy a frozen seafood you can defrost them before start the cook Paella but not necessarily.

Those with which I bought had an opcion to start to cook without defrost them before ...










1. So i take out of the package all mussels, shrimp, calamari and octopus to the strainer and rinsed with cold water ....
2. Later pour the olive oil in a paellera or a normal frying pan (be carrefoul not to burn the olive!)






3. ....and i added onion, garlic and sea food......

 4. When the clams and mussels  opened  I prepared broth- i prepares vegetable broth but you can prepare also a fish-based broth....


 5. Into boiling broth I added rice (more or less on each person one cup)


5. ....and I left the lid to get cooked about 15-20 minutes....( to rice gathered the whole broth)


6. When the rice is already cooked I add tomate frito and cooking for a little time and Paella a la Agnes ready :))))







For remember- one more time, step by step, my preparation of Paella:


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz